Artemis Human Capital are proud to be working with a reputable Belfast accountancy practice in their search for an experienced audit manager. This role will work with the senior leadership team to ensure the effective running of he practice’s audit team. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven audit professional seeking a career defining moving & offering the ability to work with an enviable client portfolio.
The Audit Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing audit plans, conducting audits, identifying areas for improvement, and communicating findings to senior management. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensuring client deadlines are met and queries are responded to quickly & efficiently.
- Leading & mentoring audit team members, providing guidance & support as needed.
- Preparing comprehensive audit reports detailing findings & recommendations.
- Communicating audit results to relevant stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent analytical, communication, and leadership skills. You will also ideally possess:
- An accounting qualification- ACA/ACCA.
- Strong previous experience working within audit, ideally within a top/mid-tier practice.
- Excellent client management skills are essential for this position.
- Ability to show leadership qualities & motivate junior team members.
- Ambitious & driven attitude.
Our client is offering a lucrative remuneration package for the successful candidate. This will include:
- A market leading salary (enquire for further details).
- Excellent bonus scheme in place.
- Hybrid working.
- Fantastic scope for career progression & development.
- Brilliant company culture.
- Free on site car parking.
To apply for this Audit Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.