Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with this exceptional global business, who are recruiting to add an experienced Payroll professional to their Accounting team.
- Circa £24000 - £26000.
- Study Support (ACCA / CIMA)
- Exceptional career development opportunities within Accounting
- Hybrid home / office working
- Free car parking on site
This Global giant, with a reputation for excellence, is working with Artemis to appoint a skilled and experienced Payroll Accounting professional to join their Financial Accounting team.
This business has a real reputation for excellence within their finance team and offers genuine career progression within a fast paced, commercial Accountancy setting, for applicants committed to a career in a dynamic Accounting role.
If you are a Part Qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician, with significant Payroll experience in a high volume or multiple payroll setting, then this is the role for you!!
- Processing payroll from the point of receiving payroll data to final payroll payment.
- Compile appropriate supporting documents for all payroll transactions.
- Experience processing company share schemes.
- Assisting with ExPatriate programs
- Ensure all third party payroll payments are made on time.
- Deal with correspondence from HMRC.
- Prepare and upload payroll nominal journals for posting to the Oracle/Sage accounting system on a monthly basis, with support for all journal entries made.
- Prepare and upload payroll related accrual journals for posting to the Oracle/Sage accounting systems on a monthly basis.
- Prepare reconciliation of all payroll control accounts.
- Provide explanation of monthly movement in payroll control accounts.
- Provide both Internal & External audit support specific to payroll.
- Reconcile and complete year-end returns and submit to HMRC.
- From time to time, you will be required to undertake other responsibilities / activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities, including assisting other teams in busy periods.
- Experience within a payroll position processing multiple payrolls.
- Applicants will be either Part Qualified Accountant or Qualified Accounting Technician (CIPP applicants will also be considered )
- Working knowledge of ADP Freedom or similar payroll package.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in the financial systems Oracle or Sage would be an advantage
- Previous experience within a Shared Service environment would be a distinct advantage
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
In the first instance please send your CV to Nicola McCallum via the link or on LinkedIn.
Your CV will not be released nor will your profile be discussed with a future employer without your express permission.