Artemis are working with a fantastic Belfast-based organisation who are seeking to add an assistant accountant to their settled and friendly finance team! This is a unique role within a reputable organisation, and our client are looking for a capable and experienced individual to join their team.
Working alongside the company accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Month end account preparation.
- Monthly management & statutory accounts.
- Assisting with processing payroll.
- General support with the organisation's purchase and sale ledgers.
You will be an enthusiastic, hard-working individual with strong communication skills. You will also ideally have experience in the following:
- Month end preparation
- Bank reconciliations, VAT & journals
This role will offer you a generous benefits package, including:
- A competitive salary of up to 30K
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Free city centre parking
- Flexible start & finish times
To apply for this Assistant Accountant job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.