Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be providing support to our client, an internationally recognised manufacturing organisation that has established a reputation for employee development, mentoring, and continuous development as they seek to appoint experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team.
The successful applicant will work within a highly experienced team of finance professionals to undertake commercial tasks that will support the accounts receivable function and will have overall responsibility for ledger maintenance.
Currently, this role is working from home, therefore the applicant must be self-motivated, organised, and have the infrastructure to support this.
You will be responsible for undertaking the following day to day tasks:
- Manage customer portfolio ensuring accounts efficiencies
- Review account receivable transactions to ensure there are no abnormalities or errors
- Resolve aged debts and maintain the current ledger
To be considered for this position applicants must demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English grades A*-C
- Minimum of 2 years Accounts Receivable experience within a large professional office environment
- Ideally, the applicant will be experienced in dual currency financial transactions
- Ability to work with a large volume of transactions with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with ledger reconciliation
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to spot financial error and miscalculations
- Professionalism with the ability to manage communications in a highly professional manner both verbal and written
- Strong commercial acumen
***Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered***
To apply please email your CV to Laura@artemis-humancapital.com at your earliest convenience. Our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Laura Kearney will be in contact to discuss your experience.