£20,000 - £22,000
Artemis are proud to be supporting this vibrant, ever growing local business as they add a new member to their Accounts Team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Assistant will support a busy, experienced Finance function.
This role is ideal for an Early career Accounts professional seeking an opportunity within a busy commercial accounts team, where they can gain great hands-on experience and progression. The opportunity to gain study support towards a professional qualification will be made available after a successful first year with the business
- Purchase Ledger invoice processing
- Sale Ledger invoice processing
- Supporting Month ed close
- Reconciliation of ledgers
- Production of various reports
- £20,000 - £22,000
- Hybrid working currently offered
- Company promotes from within
- After 12 months, they would offer support for accountancy exams.
- Some perks include; Health Plan, Employee well being scheme, free on-site parking, study support.
- A recent Graduate with some basic accounts / office based experience
- An Accounts Assistant with 1-2 years current experience in a finance setting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Confident IT user, with strong excel skills
For more information or to apply, send your cv to Michael Cartmill email@example.com