Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be assisting our client, a global manufacturing organisation that provides high quality, bespoke specialised products to commercial organisations on an international scale.
The successful applicant will join a highly professional organization steeped in commercial history spanning over 70 years, an organisation that has a reputation and passion for quality, technological advances, and a talented workforce.
This role will require a professional individual who is highly organised, polished, and has a solid working history within an Accounts Payable position with a degree of payroll processing experience.
You will be required to undertake the following day to day duties:
- Perform daily and monthly bank reconciliation
- Keep track of all payments including payroll, expenses, PO numbers, and invoices
- Creation of month-end journals and posting to the internal database
- Preparing analyses of accounts and month-end reports
- Process necessary payments and expenses using internal payment system
- Other administrative duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an accounts payable position within a large professional office environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience completing payroll duties
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including maths and English Grades A*-C
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including V-Lookup, formulas, and Pivot tables
- Highly organised, diligent, and able to work with minimal supervision
Why this role?
- Permanent position with quick turnaround
- Opportunity to work for an organisation with a global reach
- Early finish Friday
- Excellent holiday entitlement
To discuss this role confidentiality please call Laura kearney 02892790920, alternatively to can email Laura@arttemis-humancapital.com