Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager
Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with a leading NI based accountancy practice. Due to continued success & growth, this practice is keen to speak with qualified professionals for their Accounting & Audit teams. This role is offering the opportunity to work with an enviable portfolio of Belfast-based clients, excellent scope for career development, & a fantastic benefits package.
This role will work closely with the wider Accounting & Audit team within the practice, & will involve the following:
- Preparation of accounts & financial statements.
- Working closely with practice clients & dealing with any queries in a professional & effective manner.
- Working with the time on Audit projects across a variety of business sectors.
- Ensuring client deadlines are met within the agreed time frame.
- Assisting on advisory work when required.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- A qualified accountant, ideally ACA or ACCA.
- Previous experience working within accounts & audit (preferably from a practice background).
- A team player with the ability to show initiative.
- Excellent communication & client management skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines & prioritise workload appropriately.
This role is offering a generous remuneration package for the successful candidate, this will include:
- A generous starting salary of 40-45K (depending on the experience).
- A lucrative company bonus scheme.
- Hybrid working.
- Modern city centre offices.
- Collaborative team environment & working culture.
- Fantastic appraisal scheme in place to support rapid career development.
To apply for this Assistant Manager (Accounts & Audit) job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.