Artemis Human Capital have been exclusively retained by this Top 100 NI business, to appoint an Accounts Assistant. Our client is keen to recruit someone they can train and develop and as such, this represents a rare and exciting opportunity to join a thriving commercial business and build your Accounting career.
This role requires an immediate start if possible, so applications are particularly welcome from applicants able to commence work before February 2022.
If you are an early career Accounts professional, Graduate or ATI student keen to gain experience in an Accounts team, then this is an ideal opportunity.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will involve:
- Processing sales orders
- Sales invoicing
- Credit control
- Communicating with reps and customers
- Purchase invoicing
- Receiving stock into system
- Other ad hoc duties
- Recent School leaver or Graduate, with some basic office based experience
- ATI student keen to build some accounting experience
- Commitment to learning and working in an Accounts role
- Confident communication style, with the ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- IT mindset, with excel skills
- Team player
- On-site car parking
- On-going training and development
- Immediate start available
- Great opportunity to join a thriving local business