Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with a dynamic and growing commercial business, who are recruiting to add talent to their growing Accountancy team.
- Circa £23,000.
- Study Support (with clear study plan and career progression map)
- Hybrid home / office working
- Free car parking on site
This market leading cash management and transactional services firm have been providing their clients with innovative services throughout the UK and Ireland for the past 15 years.
The role offers a suitably experienced and motivated Accounts professional the opportunity to develop a career with their business, with Study support and a clear progression plan in place, coupled with hands on training and mentor-ship.
If you are an experienced Accounts Assistant currently studying towards a professional Accountancy qualification, or keen to commence study, with the ambition & commitment to progress quickly, then this is the role for you!
You will have full responsibility for the AP and AR function within a strategic part of the business. You will manage all sales invoicing and receivables, as well as end to end accounts payable. In addition, you will perform bank reconciliations, support month end and be responsible for owning and running a range of commercial reports.
You will report to the Financial Controller and work as part of a close knit Accounts team, many of whom have achieved their exams whilst working within the business.
The Financial Controller will put a study plan in place with and ensure there is a clear career road-map for an committed and ambitious individual.
The role would suit an experienced Accounts Assistant, with a good track record of working in a fast paced accountancy team. Applicants who are keen to commence study towards ACCA / CIMA or ATI are welcomed, or indeed candidates who may have already commenced study will be considered equally
The following is an overview of the background that is ideal:
- Experience in AP / Purchase ledger in a 360 capacity (invoice receipt, query resolution through to supplier payment run & supplier statement recs)
- Experience of AR / Sales ledger to include raising sales invoices and allocation of payments
- Good attention to detail & ability to work accurately to deadline
- Experience of Accountancy Software (Sage 200 would be advantageous but not essential)
- Excel conversant to intermediate level
- Commitment to progress your Accountancy Career
- Desire to commence / continue study with a professional Accountancy body
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
In the first instance please send your CV to Nicola McCallum via the link or on LinkedIn.
Your CV will not be released nor will your profile be discussed with a future employer without your express permission.