£23,000 - £24,000
Artemis Human Capital is delighted to partnering with our client, a leading Charitable Group as they pursue an Accounts Assistant. With more than 1,000 employees across NI, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to become part of an organisation whose sole focus is that of giving back and providing help where needed.
- Efficient downloading of statements from a number of banking platforms on a regular basis.
- Completion of daily bank reconciliations for the Group Bank Accounts,
- closely monitoring & investigating any unreconciled transactions, whilst working to month
- end close timelines.
- Daily reporting on cash balances.
- Responsible for processing bank payments and ensuring control of direct debits from the
- Supporting the company accountants in monitoring cash flow forecasts and updating cash
- flow models.
- To undertake intercompany reconciliations and process transactions as required.
- Reconciling company credit card statements.
- Working closely with the Finance team to help ensure the availability of cash to meet
- operational requirements of the business.
- Reconciliation of petty cash balances.
- Assisting the Accountants with internal and external audits as and when required.
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C and above (including Maths and English), or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a busy finance department
- Handling and recording of cash receipts and payments
- High volume bank reconciliations and other balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Effective use of computerised accounts packages
- Experience of Sage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and Outlook with strong excel skills
- Experience of developing and documenting financial processes and procedures
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com OR alternatively call 028 96 225318 for a highly confidential discussion