Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be working with a leading accountancy practice based in Belfast. Our client, due to significant growth & expansion, are keen to speak with qualified practice professionals for a manager vacancy within their accounting team. This role offers the opportunity to work with a fantastic portfolio of leading NI businesses, as well as a generous remuneration package.
Working closely with the practice’s senior management team, you will be involved across the following:
- Preparing financial & management accounts.
- Maintaining & developing excellent client relationships by responding to queries quickly & efficiently.
- Assisting with audit work when required.
- Working on advisory projects for key clients when required.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- A relevant accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Minimum of 1 year PQE.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Ambitious & driven attitude.
- Team player.
This role will offer the successful candidate the following benefits:
- A market leading salary of 40-50K (DOE).
- Company bonus scheme.
- The ability to work autonomously & as part of a team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- On site car parking.
- Fantastic team culture.
- Great opportunity for future progression & development.
To apply for this Accounting Manager job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.