Accounts Payable-Accounts Receivable Assistant (Part-Time)
Artemis Human Capital is delighted to provide recruitment support to one of the largest and most successful businesses in Northern Ireland to recruit a highly experienced professional who has experience working in both AR and AP to join their existing finance team.
The successful applicant will work with a long-standing highly skilled team of finance professionals and undertake the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties within the finance department. This role is part-time hours between 16-20 per week, fully flexible for the right candidate.
This role is currently remote working so applicants should have the infrastructure in place to support this, however full training and induction will be provided.
The applicant will be required to undertake the following duties as part of their job role.
- Monitoring of all company expenditure with particular emphasis on PO numbers and invoicing procedures
- Scheduling payment runs to external suppliers
- Coding invoices correctly to the appropriate customer
- Processing and creating monthly reports for management
- Generating invoices and accounting statements
- Managing account receivable files
- Account reconciliation
- Nominal ledger duties
To be considered for this position, applicants must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grades A*-C including Maths and English
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience within a finance department undertaking AR and AP duties
- You must have significant experience working with PO numbers for invoicing purposes
- Excellent understanding of invoice processing
- You should have an exceptional level of attention to detail
- You must have the ability to work diligently and with minimal supervision
***Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered***
To apply please email your CV to Laura@artemis-humancapital.com at your earliest convenience. Our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Laura Kearney will be in contact to discuss your experience.