Artemis Human Capital is delighted to be supporting our client, a 100-year-old organisation steeped in commercial success and who have experienced significant growth both in NI and ROI, becoming a top 100 NI Company as they seek to appoint a customs administrative assistant to join their organisation on a temporary contract basis.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing administrative support to facilitate new custom regulations and compliance and ensuring operational efficiencies within the organisation.
The applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Complete administrative duties in line with current legislative guidelines maintaining a high attention to detail
- Ensure thorough completion of all paperwork and resolve discrepancies as they arise
- Liaise with clients and external stakeholders in a highly professional and confident manner both verbally and written
To be considered for this position the applicant MUST be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years office administrative experience within a professional office environment
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a regulated environment whereby legalisation must adhere too
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience in a highly compliant industry
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’ including Maths and English grades A*-C
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Willing to undertake training as necessary
To apply please email your CV to Laura@artemis-humancapital.com at your earliest convenience. Our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Laura Kearney will be in contact to discuss your experience.