Artemis Human Capital is proud to be partnering with a leading NI Business who are based in Dungannon. This business has expanded significantly, and they now have a requirement for a Company Accountant,
This is a leading player in the FMCG sector, and the ideal candidate will ideally have experience from this fast-paced sector.
This role will play a major part in the company’s continuous growth and plans for expansion.
This is a pivotal role in the business and the successful candidate will be involved in the continuous growth plans for the business. This role reports to the directors and is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the decision makers.
- Preparation of monthly accounts for internal use and for external funders
- Income & expenditure
- Audit of financial information
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Tax planning – manage VAT, PAYE and regulatory
- Manage the sales & purchase processes
- Monitor and improve internal controls for the Finance Department
- Responsibility for management of the banking function which will include bank reconciliations and cashflow management
The successful individual will have strong commercial acumen.
Reporting to the Directors you will oversee the successful running of the company finance function including management accounts, ledgers, and financial reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience of working in the FMCG sector is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent attention to details and be deadline driven
- Be a strong team player
Why is this an excellent opportunity?
This role will give the successful candidate the chance to work with the Directors and be involved in the strategic direction of the company. The salary is to £45,000 depending on experience.
What to do next!
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Sinead Walsh or apply via the link.
Your details will be treated in the strictest of confidence.