Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with a leading Private Equity firm in Belfast. Due to a busy and exciting time in the firm, they have a newly created role for a Private Equity Analyst.
They take a hands-on approach to Investment, working closely with their portfolio company founders and management teams to build better, more sustainable businesses.
They are looking for an exceptional candidate to join their team and play an important role in the next stage of their journey.
- Filtering and appraising new investment opportunities
- Researching and critically analysing financial and business information relating to target companies, competitors, and industry dynamics
- Building detailed financial models to assess investment opportunities and undertake valuation analyses
- Preparing written investment summaries and presentation materials
- Liaising with transaction lawyers from deal initiation to completion
- Assisting senior team member with:
- Monitoring of portfolio company investments
- Developing portfolio company business plans
- Reporting portfolio performance to investors
- Degree Qualified and/or Professional Qualification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and resilient
- Investment and/or Portfolio experience is an advantage
- Strong commercial acumen and an appetite to develop your career in Private Equity.
For further information, please contact Sinead Walsh.
All correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.