Artemis Human Capital is proud to be working with a Private Equity backed business who are in a high-growth sector. We have been appointed on an exclusive basis to source a Commercial Financial Controller to lead the Finance team.
Our client is currently integrating recent acquisitions, and they are currently focussed on acquiring additional assets in the coming months.
This is a fantastic business, and the successful individual will be working with the Executive team. There is clear progression to Financial Director level.
As Financial Controller you will be managing a small finance team and have responsibility for the day to day running of all aspects of the finance function.
- Production of monthly management accounts including consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet and all associated MI
- Liaising with auditors and advisors
- Strong Stakeholder management experience, you will be liaising with the Private Equity Firm.
- Preparation of reporting packs and annual statutory pack
- Providing senior management with sales, profitability and periodic management reports
- Responsibility for cash management, budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Supervision/maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
- Financial analysis and investigation of variances
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Oversight/preparation of payroll
- Management of small finance team
- Liaising with sales and management teams
- Knowledge of Xero
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA or QBE
- Strong team management experience
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Ability to display strong commercial acumen
- Experience of working with Senior Stakeholders
- Previous experience in Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions or Transaction Services is an advantage!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this exciting business with clear progression opportunities to join the Executive Management Team.
For further information, please contact Sinead Walsh